Visiting hours and regulations at Vinmec11/12/2018
To avoid the risk of infection during early treatment for early recovery and patient can take complete rest, the hospital restricts the visits to patient and staying in care throughout the treatment period.
Visiting hours and visitors:
Please note that: For departments that require critical care such as NICU and ICU:
- Morning: 11:30 – 13:30
- Afternoon: 16:30 – 21:00
Instruction for visitors of patient undergoing procedure:
- Step 1: Visitor should register at the Reception counters on the ground floor. You will be given the “visitor card”.
- Step 2: Proceed to the department where the patient is staying in accordance with the instruction of the hospital staff.
- Step 3: At the department entrance, press the buzzer to inform the nurse-on-duty regarding the purpose of your visit.
- Step 4: Wear the coat, face mask, and shoes (if required).
- Step 5: Refrain from loitering and roaming around the premises.
- Step 6: Stay with the patient only at the allowed time. Proceed back to the previous registration counter. Return the visitor card and claim your ID.
- Visitors are requested to present identification documents and register at the nursing counter. He/She will be given the “visitor card” which is requested to wear during the time in the inpatient ward.
- Maximum of 02 visitors per patient are allowed at any one time (In case of many awaiting visitors, he/she is allowed to stay for 30 minutes).
- For pediatric patients under 12 years old, his/her father or mother is encouraged to stay overnight (free of charge). If requiring for a roll-away bed, please contact to our nurses to be guided for the procedures and charges.
- The roll-away bed will be provided from 21:00 to 07:30 of the following day. If your relatives desire to stay in a standard single room, please contact our nurses for further information.
- After 21:00, security guards will check all patients’ rooms and ask visitors to leave unless overnight registration has been completed.
- To ensure medical hygiene, pets or harmful materials are forbidden inside patients’ rooms.
- To ensure treatment quality, visitors and patients’ relatives should keep quiet while at the hospital. Children must be supervised by an adult at all times.
For further information concerning patients, please contact the ward nurse on duty.
We look forward to receiving your cooperation!