Can't walk due to ankle pain, what to do?

Hello doctor, I had an accident that resulted in a scratch on my ankle, what should I do? Ask your doctor for advice.
Ngoc Mai (2002)
Hi, Your ankle injury seems to be quite serious (you can't walk with your injured leg) so you should arrange to see your doctor directly. Orthopedic specialist for accurate examination, diagnosis and treatment.
Thank you for your question to vimec.com website. Best regards.
MSc. Dr. Le Quang Minh - Orthopedic Trauma Doctor - General Surgery Department - Vinmec Da Nang International Hospital

3 lượt đọc

Chủ đề: QnA
Bài viết liên quan