Knee injury what to do?

Doctor, please advise me, I have a knee injury, I went for an MRI scan. They said there was an anterior cruciate ligament detachment with effusion of the knee joint. I have not been cured for 5 months now, please consult a doctor for me.
Do Tien (1984)
Your case should be examined directly by a specialist in Orthopedic Surgery as soon as possible, because intervention with your injured knee may need to be considered. older brother. You can visit me directly or you can visit the hospitals of Vinmec health system. As soon as possible. Best regards.
Answered by Doctor of General Surgery & Anesthesia, Vinmec Hai Phong International General Hospital.

8 lượt đọc

Chủ đề: QnA
Bài viết liên quan