How to treat retinal scarring, strabismus?

Hello doctor. The right eye is normal, but the left eye has retinal scarring, strabismus. Can you tell me what treatment I can use? Ask your doctor for advice. Thank you.
Anonymous question
I have retinal damage - strabismus, currently I don't know how much of my vision is left, if my eyes are too bad, I can think of amblyopia. The surgical treatment of strabismus is cosmetic, but it is still possible to return the strabismus. I will go to the doctor and he will advise you in more detail.
Thank you for your question to website. Best regards.
Answered by Eye Doctor - Department of Medical Examination & Internal Medicine - Vinmec Hai Phong International General Hospital.

18 lượt đọc

Dịch vụ từ Vinmec

Bài viết liên quan