Vinmec Healthcare System
Vinmec Healthcare System is a not-for profit institution, invested by Vingroup Corporation – Vietnam’s leading private economic consortium, with the mission of “ We care with compassion, professionalism, and wisdom ”.
Officially opened in 2012, Vinmec currently consists of 7 general hospitals and determines to put two more hospitals into operation by 2021.
After 7 years of operation, with leading healthcare experts, state-of-the-art facilities, comprehensive services and ease-less efforts to implement the world's most advance treatments, Vinmec has become an ideal destination for international standard healthcare services in Vietnam.
Since the very early days, Vinmec has been trying its best to gradually accomplish the great mission by having been well-established as the only private healthcare system in Vietnam, which:
- Operates for not-for-profit purposes.
- Have 2 member hospitals achieving JCI accreditation - the world's most prestigious accreditation for a safety hospital.
- Puts huge investments in technologies and research to improve the quality of healthcare services.
Vinmec Healthcare System consists of three interplay and mutually support components:
- Hospital Chain
- Research Institutions
- Training system in collaboration with VinUniversity.
In parallel with the rapid and solid development of the hospital chain, specialised research institutes, namely Vinmec Research Institute of Stem Cell and Gene Technology, Vinmec Research Institute of Oncology, have been established. This is a standard model that every leading healthcare system in the world pursues, setting firm foundation for Vinmec to continuously develop and catch up with those in region and all over the world.
Vinmec is dedicated to an academic healthcare for people at local and global scales, through innovative research and breakthroughs that lead to clinical excellence and value-based care solutions.
We care with compassion, professionalism, and wisdom.
C-A-R-E stands for:
- Creativity: Continuous innovation to offer patients the best solutions.
- Accountability: Highest accountability to patients and their families by virtue of our care ethics, skills, knowledge, and professional standards.
- Reliability: Commitment to doing the best for patients and being the most reliable provider to the community.
- Excellence: Pursuit of highest service quality and best healthcare process.
All Vinmec hospitals often implement probono operations and subsidy programs, which help bringing successful treatment and better life-quality to thousands of patients all over the country. Furthermore, we also carry out free public health screening programs and other social activities.
- 01/2012: Vinmec Times City International Hospital opening
- 11/2013: Vinmec Royal City International Clinic opening
- 03/2014: Gene Technology and Stem Cell Center opening
- 11/2014: Assisted Reproductive Technology Center opening
- 02/2015: Vinmec Sai Gon International Clinic opening
- 06/2015: Vinmec Times City International Hospital accredited by JCI
- 06/2015: Vinmec Phu Quoc International Hospital opening
- 12/2015: Vinmec Central Park International Hospital opening
- 04/2016: Vinmec Nha Trang International Hospital opening
- 06/2016: Start US $50 million Capacity Building project, period 2016-2020
- 09/2016: “The Most Improved Local Hospital” accreditation by “Asia Hospital Management Association”
- 09/2016: Vinmec transforms into non-profit model
- 10/2016: Vinmec Research Institute of Stem Cell and Gene Technology opening
- 12/2016: Vinmec Ha Long International Hospital opening
- 06/2017: Vinmec Central Park International Hospital accredited by JCI
- 09/2017: Vinmec Da Nang International Hospital opening
- 12/2017: Vinmec Central Park is recognized as the first independent TAVI Interventional Cardiology Center in Vietnam
- 07/2018: Vinmec Hai Phong International Hospital opening
- 12/2018: Vinmec Gardenia International Clinic opening
- 01/2019: Vinmec Metropolis International Clinic opening
Our commitment to client
- Medical care service is offered by qualified experts in their field of practice.
- Use of evidence-based clinical practice ensures quality of patient care.
- The operation systems of the hospitals prioritize patient safety and are regularly assessed, analyzed to improve the highest quality of service.
- Overall health status of patients is assessed before, during treatment and after discharge.
- Evaluate health status of patients before, during treatment and after discharge.
- The medication regimen for each patient is appropriately considered to ensure the treatment’s effectiveness.
- Patients and their families are well educated about their health care.
- The patients’ rights are highly respected, especially the right to privacy and confidentiality, the needs psychological, religious and cultural.
- Policies and procedures for prevention of hospital-acquired infections are strictly complied to protect patients from every threat of nosocomial infections.
- With purpose of creating the safest environment for the patients and their families, all staff at Vinmec are well - educated to deal with emergency situations.